Most likely, you want to practice some vocabulary when learning a new language. Vocabulary++ helps you better study the vocabulary of a foreign language. Test your knowledge with vocabulary lists you downloaded or created yourself. Vocabulary++ is an easy-to-use, effective tool that will help you achieve the following:
- Define and input a vocabulary list or open a previously saved one;
- Interrogate yourself from native to new language – and vice-versa using the exam/test function;
- Randomize a test for added difficulty. Vocabulary++ word lists are saved in XML format (with extension *.vocab), and allows for maximal potential compatibility with other apps.
- Minor cosmetic tweaks;
- Fix: ‘Rate app’ link now goes directly to rating functionality of the Microsoft Store rather than to the app web store webpage;
- Couple of minor fixes.
- Initial release to the Microsoft Store (previously available via www.barbez.eu).
WPF, C#, .NET, Desktop Bridge
Vocabulary++ is open source licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Contribute to the app with your pull request to our repo at https://github.com/hannesbarbez/Vocabulary.